- Always check the overall power load before installing a backup and standby power systems.
- Make sure to install separate UPS for each floor.
- Use batteries of the same company to ensure the long-lasting of the system.
- Install separate UPS wiring in case of the big house.
- Always hire an expert to install the backup and standby power system.
- If you want to avoid noise pollution, then never use the generator as a backup.
- Never use high-load appliances on UPS switches to avoid crest factor.
- Never use different companies’ batteries on the same system.