- Always consider the sand, gravel and water ratio while making concrete.
- Mix sand, gravel and water well before adding water to make quality concrete.
- Use 20-25 litres of water in one cement bag concrete.
- Use well-grading gravel to make the mixture.
- Try to use the concrete as soon as possible after its completion.
- Try not to use very small or too much quantity of water in the concrete mixture.
- Never trust blindly the machine man while he is making the concrete.
- Never add water unless sand, gravel and cement are mixed well.
- Once the concrete is ready, avoid long delays in pouring it.