- Ensure proper compaction under the supporting blocks of shuttering.
- Make sure to breeze the wooden supporting blocks under the iron or wooden plates.
- Use tape or aluminium foil at the joints of wooden or iron plates before using steel.
- Always put negative steel on the walls.
- Always make sure to keep the concrete level uniform.
- Sand should not be polluted with the soil.
- Never place shuttering supports on uncompacted soil.
- Never use low-grade gravel in the concreting work.
- Try not to keep the thickness of the concrete less.
- Do not use smooth concrete.