- To prevent salty walls and paint from falling, always go for DPC.
- Use vertical DPC to secure outer walls from water.
- Pour horizontal DPC on level 2 instead of level 1, like on the street’s level or the surface’s level.
- Keep the DPC level ½ inches above the surface to protect the walls from the water used in washrooms and other cleaning purposes.
- The horizontal DPC layer should be 2 inches.
- Vertical DPC layers should be 1 inch.
- Never use weak DPC in construction, as it can negatively affect the building.
- Never use cold bitumen during the DPC.
- Try not to use cheap and substandard materials for DPC.