- Always do the earthing process for the safety of your house.
- Always take care of the earth pit’s depth before earthing.
- For better functioning of conductors, use salt or coal during the earthing process.
- Hire an expert for earthing instead of any electricity distributor like LESCO, FESCO, etc.
- Always meet international standards TT, TNS or TNSC while earthing process.
- Make sure to inject distilled water for earthing maintenance.
- Use water boring excavation for earthing.
- Never make an earth pit near any underground water tank.
- Never hire any electricity distributor company like LESCO or FENCO for earthing.
- Never start the earthing process without checking soil resistance using a ground resistance meter.
- Never pour dry sand or granite into the earth pit.
- Make sure not to bury electrodes less than 4 feet in the earth pit.