- Make sure to install a regulator meter with the gas meter.
- Use flexible corrugated pipes to avoid leakage.
- Always hire a professional to install gas pipelines.
- Use a heater which automatically trips in case of gas non-supply.
- Keep gas pipelines exposed near the appliances.
- Keep your kitchen ventilated and in case of any smell, spot the issue.
- Never hire an unprofessional person for gas pipeline installation.
- Never use cheap and sub-standard pipes to save money.
- Never place your geyser inside the washroom.