- Make sure to keep the thickness of the lintel according to the wall dimension.
- Tightly tie the steel bars to each other.
- Give a gap of 0.75 inches from downwards and ½ inch from the side to the steel bars.
- Make sure to mix the concrete well.
- Make sure to give a gap of 0.75 inches in projection from the top side.
- Ensure that soil is not mixed in the concrete.
- The concrete ratio should not be different than 1: 2: 4.
- Concrete should not be non-uniform.
- While making projections, steel should not be under it.