- After roughening the surface, make sure to add a mortar layer to level it.
- Use granite instead of marble in weather-exposed places.
- Make sure to keep the marble cutting precise.
- Use clamps to prevent marble tiles from falling from walls.
- Use adhesive material in case the mortar gets old.
- Make sure to keep joints safe from dust before grouting.
- Never apply marble on walls without clumps and Rawal plugs.
- Never keep the joints exposed for a long time.
- Never use bleach or harsh chemicals on marble.