- Make sure to install all important components like the box, bus bar, circuit, breaker, phase indication, phase indication lamps, and volt or ammeter.
- Always purchase breakers from authorized dealers.
- Make sure to check the warranty of the breaker using a mobile QR code.
- Make sure to seal the spare conduit with an end cap and the wiring conduit with fire mortar.
- Also, make sure to install separate distribution boards for different floors.
- Never use refurb or used breakers for power distribution boards.
- To avoid blackout in any room, never make the connection to a single phase.
- Never leave the Power DB’s entry and exit unsealed to avoid termite attack.
- Make sure not to leave loose wire or cable jumper in the distribution board.
- Try not to use a wooden distribution board.