- Install an underground water tank to save water.
- Make sure to keep the source from where you will take the rainwater.
- Also, make sure to install separate pipelines for rainwater harvesting.
- Use mesh at the top of pipelines to keep the solid wastage away from them.
- Use a direct pump to store the rainwater.
- Never make the underground water tank at a place exposed to sunlight.
- Make sure not to keep the opening space in the underground water tank.
- Never use sub-standard filters for drinking water.