- Make sure to keep all tiles at the right angle to each other.
- The height of the skirting should be 4 to 6 inches.
- Use premium-grade tiles in case of tile skirting.
- The mortar or binding material should be evenly distributed.
- Do dry laying to keep the skirting pattern and size accurate.
- Make sure not to use low-grade or expired material.
- Never use a sub-standard cutter during the skirting process.
- Never start the process without the V-shaped vedge to keep it smooth.
- Try not to use any other hammer other than a rubber hammer.