- Always make sure to get a survey of the location.
- There should be a proper system of water removal at the designated location.
- Always try to use 99% copper wire.
- Install lightning arresters to avoid extreme lighting effects.
- Always check the surface with the leveller before installation.
- Make sure that the nut bolts on the solar structure are properly tightened.
- There should be proper spacing around the inverter.
- Always clean the solar plates once a week.
- Never install solar system without a proper design.
- Never use cheap cables for cost savings.
- There should not be loose connections in the wiring.
- The wires of the solar system should not be weather exposed.
- Never switch on the solar system without checking the polarity.
- The solar structure should not be of rusted material.