- Always measure the available space before constructing perfect stairs.
- Choose high-quality material for staircases.
- Make sure to keep the dimensions of the riser and tread uniform.
- Make sure to use high-quality material for the stairs’ handrails.
- Always keep sufficient landing space in staircases.
- Never ignore the building codes and protocols while constructing stairs.
- Do not compromise on the material quality.
- Never use low-quality material in handrails.
- Try not to use slippery material on the stairs’ surfaces.
- Never ignore headroom clearance on stairs.