- Make sure to use quality conduits during the wiring.
- Use a junction box in case the conduit has too many bends.
- Follow international standards while filling wires in conduit.
- Make sure to complete the conduiting before applying plaster on the walls.
- In case conduiting is needed on the walls after plaster, use wire mesh.
- Never use lubricants to pull wires.
- Never use common conduits for power cables.
- Never use low-voltage cables to avoid short circuits.
- Never start the wiring process before planning home appliance placement.