- Always use fully cooked bricks in the construction.
- Start sprinkling water on bricks at least one day before construction.
- While making mortar (Masala), always use stained sand.
- Mix dry cement and sand well while making mortar.
- Always keep the brick frog (empty space on the brick) on the top side.
- To avoid small cracks, apply mortar in the joints of bricks.
- Use plump or line during brickwork to keep the walls straight.
- Keep sprinkling water on walls for 6-7 days after the brickwork.
- Never use uncooked or pale bricks in the construction.
- Never use the bricks without watering them.
- Try not to use sand mixed with the soil, to ensure better construction.
- If you are making a wall of 4.5 inches, never do the brickwork more than 3-4 feet in a single day.
- Never put the frog side (empty space on brick) of the brick downwards.