- Always make an underground tank before installing the water supply system.
- Always use the valve to avoid overflow in the underground tank.
- Insulate the transmission lines to protect them from extreme weather.
- Place the overhead tank in the right place to keep the water flowing with ideal pressure.
- Use fibreglass overhead tank instead of plastic or concrete.
- Keep the transmission lines exposed to avoid leakage and seepage.
- Never place the overhead tank exactly above the washroom to get the best water flow.
- Never use the plastic overhead tank to keep water safe from extreme weather and bacteria.
- Make sure not to place transmission lines under the walls.