- Always take accurate measurements of your windows from all sides.
- Clean window sills profiles before starting the installation procedure.
- Complete all your safety measures before installation.
- Always use recommended adhesive and sealant for window installation.
- Ensure proper ventilation during installation.
- Never use non-recommended sealant.
- Avoid hammering during UPVC or aluminum window installation.
- Never install windows without properly cleaning the profiles.
- Never use bare hands for window installation.
- Never forget to conduct test operations after window installation.