- Always do the earth-filling process by making layers.
- Make sure to compact every layer separately.
- Always sprinkle water before starting compaction in all layers.
- Make 8-9 inches layers in case you are using soil and 9-10 inches if you are using loam (گھسو).
- If you want to avoid termite issues, then use sand for earth-filling.
- To avoid slush, do not use too much water on layers.
- Never start the next layer until you check it with the shoe method.
- While using soil in earth filling, make sure that you are not using large pieces (ڈلے) of soil.
- Make sure that you are not sprinkling too less water in the soil and loam earth filling.