- Select the best material for false ceiling.
- Use Plaster of Paris Ceiling for your houses.
- Measure all the heights of rooms and lounges before starting ceiling work.
- Make sure to attach ceiling sheet joints with fibre tape.
- After the completion of the false ceiling, always do the finishing.
- Never start the ceiling work before planning AC pipes, ducts, sprinklers and smoke detectors.
- Never start the ceiling until the lights and other design layouts are ready.
- Never keep a very low distance between the slab and the false ceiling.