- Make sure to create an emergency evacuation path in case of any fire emergency.
- Always hire an expert to install the fire alarm system.
- In case of lightning strikes, stay inside your house.
- If your house has more than one floor, divide it into different zones and install different fire alarm systems in all zones.
- To accurately locate the fire spot, install an addressable type of fire alarm system.
- Never let the electrical equipment get overheated.
- Never install any system other than ISO certified system.
- Never leave the cooking appliances like the baking oven unattended.
- Never leave petroleum products or other flammable materials unattended.
- Never use sub-standard or bad equipment.
- Heaters at your house should not be overheated.