- Always make sub-flooring before starting the floor tiling process.
- Always check the tiles in dry form to get the right estimate of their sizes and design.
- Make sure to level the floor during sub-flooring.
- In the construction of commercial plazas, use laser levelling or laser alignment technology to check the level of the floor.
- Make sure to do the grouting after one day of tiling.
- Make special arrangements for floor tiling on the 1st and 2nd floors.
- Use a blower in the tiles’ joints to clean them before grouting.
- Never select slippery tiles for your floor.
- Never use loose material on the 1st and 2nd floors.
- Never use tiles having different spacing among their joints.
- To maintain the floor aesthetic, never use half-cut tiles on prominent points.