- Always use high-quality materials while installing wooden doors.
- Accurately measure the door frames.
- Use durable locks in doors while considering your security.
- Use a protective finish or polish to increase the strength and durability of wooden doors.
- Always consider the ventilation and airflow of your house while installing doors.
- Never compromise over the measurements of fittings and frames of doors.
- Never use low-quality hardware for door fitting.
- Never compromise over the weather resistance material.
- Make sure to keep the door alignment accurate.
- Never compromise over the door swing for smooth movement of doors.