- Make sure to mix plastering aggregates well.
- Use plastering material within 1 to 2 hours of making.
- Sprinkle water on walls before plastering.
- Repair any damages, like holes or cracks on walls, before plastering.
- Apply two layers of plaster if the walls are uneven.
- Make mortar in less quantity to avoid wastage.
- After plastering, cure walls for 6 to 7 days.
- Soil should not be added to the plastering material.
- Make sure not to keep the mortar too much thin or thick.
- There should not be too much water on walls before plastering.
- Never use sub-standards tools.
- Never start plastering without an expert and the right tools.