- Keep the outer side down for half an inch while installing a sill in the window.
- The material of the window sill should be hard which does not absorb too much moisture.
- Use wooden material only on the inner side of the window sill.
- Install window sill attachments with the board using rawl plugs or drills.
- Make sure to keep all measurements accurate.
- Always hire an expert to install window sills.
- Never risk safety while installing window sills at height.
- Never keep the sill slope on the inner side.
- Try not to use sub-standard material for the window sill.
- Never start window sill installation before completing all three jambs of windows.