- Always hire an expert to install the commercial heating and cooling system.
- Make a comparison of cost and cooling capacity before selecting the system type.
- Make sure to keep every pipe and duct insulated.
- Always undergo hydro testing to check the leakage.
- Make sure to keep the cables, ducts, pipes and power keys maintained.
- Never leave the ducts, pipes and cables exposed near energy centres or IT rooms.
- Never use water in water-cooled systems without chemical dosing.
- Try not to install the system without a proper design.
- Never block any air ventilation space.
- Never ignore even the minor leakage.