- Always hire a professional for the air conditioning services.
- Try to install the Geothermal system.
- The indoor unit should be installed 6–7 feet above the ground.
- Make sure to keep the connections and conduiting of electrical lines perfect.
- While using an air cooler in the room, always install a de-humidifier.
- Place the outdoor unit in a rigid place to avoid vibration.
- Never hire any non-professional for air conditioning installation.
- Never place the outdoor unit in a place directly exposed to sunlight or water.
- Never install an air cooler without a de-humidifier.
- Do not install the pipes without flushing.
- VRF outdoors should never be placed on the roof without a rubber pad.