- In bad weather, keep yourself and your pets inside the house to stay safe from lightning.
- Discard the broken branches of trees rather than place them inside the home.
- Stay inside the house until the lightning stops.
- Install lightning arresters to ground the natural light.
- Follow international standards while installing lightning protection.
- Never touch any metal during a lightning storm.
- Never stay under trees during lightning.
- Don’t go near the AC outer or solar panels during the lightning storm.
- Never get engaged in any plumbing task during the lightning.
- During the lightning strike, do not do any shower or kitchen work like dishwashing.