- Install the sewerage pipes or sleeves soon after the foundations.
- After the installation of sewerage pipes, fill them with water in intervals.
- To avoid water flow and smell, always do venting in pipes.
- Also, use traps to avoid the smell.
- Keep the sewerage pipes coming from the 2nd floor separate from rain or stormwater.
- Make sure to keep the manhole cover perforated.
- Never attach the pipes to each other at 90 degrees angle.
- Pipes coming from the 2nd floor should never be covered under walls.
- Make sure that sewerage pipes do not get damaged during the construction.
- Keep the pipes’ slope accurate to avoid blockage in sewerage pipes.