- Make sure that you have the layout of pipes before starting to build washroom.
- Check the washroom pipes by filling in water for 48 hours to avoid any leakage in the washrooms.
- Install different pipes for two different types of waste in washrooms.
- Make sure to attach pipes’ joints with some good solution.
- Take care of washroom level and slope while installing pipes.
- Never start washroom work without a well-defined layout.
- Don’t start the 1st floor’s washroom construction without waterproofing treatment.
- Don’t start the finishing of walls or floor without checking the leakage.
- Never let the pipes’ fixtures loose.