- Before starting the process, always consult experts regarding the waterproofing material.
- Besides roof waterproofing, do the process for underground water and walls as well.
- Use the DPC process for underground wall waterproofing.
- Use hot bitumen instead of cool bitumen for waterproofing.
- Do the waterproofing of the outer side of the walls with the cementitious material to get an ideal brickwork.
- Always check the level of water flow before starting roof waterproofing.
- Never use local or unapproved methods for waterproofing.
- Try not to use cold bitumen for waterproofing as it can cause cracks in walls.
- Use high-quality waterproofing material to get your house safe for a longer time.
- If tiles are to be applied on outer walls, then never use bitumen for waterproofing.